Wednesday, September 22, 2010

WHAT UP WORLD?!

This is life according to me... dSOLO. As me and my people take this journey to stardom, i'm going take you all for the ride and hope you can get in where you fit in. I'm just gonna take a moment to fill you in on what my life has been like over the past few weeks. Don't be afraid to reach out to me... (Facebook or Twitter)

3oC
To make a long story short, since I've started doing this music thing with "3oC Productions" really heavily, it has been non-stop networking and muzikMAKING! In and out the studio making hits and planning events... I been putting up YouTube tracks like crazy and I dropped a mixtape in May and I'm working on the next

We recently had a "meeting of the minds" with a few other business owners and entrepreneurs and all I have to say to anybody reading this is... "SITbackANDwatch"!


 Before the meeting of the minds, I went to the Trey Songz Listening Party (last week) and set out to network a little as I work on my next mixtape... Seen a few old people, a few new people and you can check the pics. Everything else.... well... just wait and see... Peace!

oh yea...

newSHOESandFRESHmusic: POLOboots and ATLmusic


No comments:

Post a Comment